Monday, August 27, 2007

Croatia

My beautiful wife up on deck on our friends yacht.Allot of markets on some of the out islands on the coast.
Me and the wife.


The captain of the yacht. Sunset on Dubrovnik marina.
The wife our friend Laori in the old city.
The City of Dubrovnik.

My wife giving me a pose.

Hvar the best new place in Croatia.




I was a little confused by the sign. Is it meat or vegetarian? My wife and I traveled on a private yacht up the coast of Croatia. No this was not our boat. Ice cream anyone?



This was a small town within Dubrovnik. The entire city is closed to all motorized vehicles and all the streets are made of marble. Very cool, very slippery when it's wet.
Dubrovnik has great shopping and prices are fairly low. This was an open market we stumbled on. The weather is very comfortable.





2 comments:

Phillip Lloyd Photography said...

WOW.... I mean WOW..... Sorry I'm at a lost for words.

Levi McConnell said...

The photos are great! Dubrovnik was one of the best places I've ever been. You captured it well. We should all go back and check out Split and Hvar Croatia. Also Montenegro is supposed to be amazing.