Monday, March 31, 2008

Levi and Nellie's Wedding

Don’t get me wrong, I love photographing those big weddings for pro athletes and celebrities however, every once in awhile I get to shoot those small, family and intimate events that are very special. In the wedding of Levi and Nellie, this past weekend, I experienced one of those events. I’ve known Levi for about ten years and I met him at one of the Advertising Agency that I shoot for. He was the creative director and did a little video production on the side. When he met Nellie, about 9 years ago, he told me she was the one for her. I believe it was on their first date. Now they live in New York and he was right. She is the one for him.The Ceremony in Infrared
Girls getting ready!

Levi helping his nephew.

A bridesmaid checking to see who was coming or was it the weather.
MOM




The Ceremony.






Can you tell it was raining? We shot these fast!!



Even mom and dad was impressed.








They were married here in Winter Park, Florida at Casa Feliz. It was the first time I’ve photographed anything there and it’s a great little place if you want to have a small private event. Thank you to Levi and Nellie for inviting me to be part of their big day!









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

A very professional coverage of the Levi and Nellie wedding, but conspicuously absent was a single picture of the father of the bride, obviously a key player in a wedding.

Unknown said...

To "marketingace" -- This is just a handful of shots. There are undoubtedly many of the father of the bride among the hundreds that were taken. Guests may see them as they become available.

To John -- Great work! We've gotten tons of great feedback already!

- Nellie