Thursday, June 5, 2008

Bombardier Learjet 60 XR

Last week I was given the honor of photographing an incredible mid-size jet. This 8 passenger plus one jet is one of the fastest jet in the world. One of my favorite client's ask me to photograph the jet for them which of course I said "yes". The plane is only a week old. Now I may be a pilot however, this thing blew me away. We photographed at the Orlando Executive Airport on the new US Customs ramp. They were very gracious in letting us use their electricity and water. My happy clients/friends.


This is Diane and Tank. This is probably the coolest dog I've ever met. Just don't tell my wife!!

This reminds of the whales I saw in Maui last year.
They had a couple of cars they wanted in the photo. Yes, that's a Drophead on the right.



Glass cockpit. I'm jealous.



I used my laptop as a prop. Does the photo on the screen look familiar?

Tank was just the greatest dog. Thank you for letting me photograph this wonderful jet. I still should go for a ride, just in case I missed something.




No comments: